The High Hopes Program is a social and recreational program designed for adult’s ages 18+ with special needs. High Hopes program fosters socialization and community engagement through a variety of activities such as Dances, Karaoke, Bowling, Movie Night, and more. To become a member of this program, please complete this application.
ACTIVITIES ARE $3 PP (UNLESS NOTED) AND OPEN TO ADULTS AGE 18+
• Proper respect shall be given to participants and staff members at all times.
• Participants who require functional needs assistance must be accompanied by a caregiver.
• Participants who are sick are encouraged to stay home.
• City staff are not permitted to administer medications.
• Participants with behavioral needs must be accompanied by a caregiver.
• Participants who engage in inappropriate or unlawful behavior will be subject to suspension and/or expulsion of the program.
• Participants are required to stay within the physical boundaries of the facility during program hours.
• Please inquire from within, to make any special requests. Staff make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field