Some of the most popular City of Temecula resources are listed below by department or program. Like or follow City social media to get updates from the City directly in your timeline.
For information on the City of Temecula's policy regarding the public usage of the City's Flickr and website photos, click here.
The City of Temecula’s Social Media pages provide general public information only. Should you require a response from the City of Temecula or wish to request City services, you must go to www.temeculaca.gov or call the City at (951) 694-6444. Any comments submitted to this page are public records subject to disclosure under California and federal law.
This site is not actively monitored by City of Temecula emergency personnel. If you have an emergency or need emergency assistance, you should call 911.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Comments and posts that do not follow these guidelines will be removed:
[Excerpt from the City of Temecula Social Media Policy]
4.3 Information Posted by Outside Individuals
4.3.1 Posted content (including comments, photos, and links) must be related to the topic posted by the City to be considered appropriate.
4.3.2. Comments containing any of the following inappropriate forms of content shall not be permitted on City of Temecula social media sites and shall be removed by the City Manager or his/her designee:
- Comments unrelated to the original topic or article;
- Comments in support of, or in opposition to any political campaigns or ballot measures;
- Profane, obscene, or pornographic language or content, or links to such language or content;
- Solicitations of commerce, including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale...
- Content that conducts or encourages illegal activity;
- Any information that is illegal or that might compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest, such as a copyright, of another party;
- Defamatory statements;
- Threats to any person or organization;
- Content that violates any federal, state or local law;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, parentage, marital status, medical condition, sexual identity, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
4.3.3. Comments on topics or issues not within the jurisdictional purview of the City of Temecula shall be removed.
4.3.4 If comments do not otherwise violate this policy and are positive or negative and within the context of the topic at hand, then the content should be allowed to remain, regardless of whether it is favorable or unfavorable to the City.
4.3.5 A comment posted by a member of the public on any City social media site is the opinion of the commentator or poster only, and publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of or agreement by the City, nor do such comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the City.
4.3.6 The City reserves the right to remove any content that is deemed to be in violation of this social media policy or any applicable law.