Party Jump Information
CLICK HERE FOR Approved Party Jump Companies
Party Jump Guidelines
- Only an approved vendor may install and uninstall inflatable bounce houses.
- Companies must provide their own generator.
- Inflatables must be hand delivered onto turf.
- Absolutely no driving vehicles on turf. Violators will be removed from the City vendor list indefinitely.
- Only standard jumps under 25 x 25 feet are allowed, slides must be within the 25 x 25 feet area and must not be taller than 14 feet high. NO water features are allowed.
- Inflatable bounce houses must be free standing and weighted. Stakes are not allowed in the parks and equipment may not be tied or tethered to trees, tables or other park amenities.
- All guests must follow the rules and guidelines of the equipment owner and manufacturer for safety.
- Inflatable bounce houses must be set-up in the designated area ONLY, see Guide to Inflatables link below.
- Inflatable bounce houses may only operate at parks between 9:00am-6:00pm.
- Only invited guests may use the bounce house.
Please email Rentals@TemeculaCA.gov
|Parks Allowing Inflatables||Parks NOT Allowing Inflatables|
|Butterfield Stage Park||Bahia Vista Park|
|Harveston Community Park||Calle Aragon Park|
|John Magee Park||Crowne Hill Park|
|Loma Linda Park||Harveston Lake Park|
|Long Canyon Creek Park||Kent Hintergardt Memorial Park|
|Meadows Park||Margarita Community Park|
|Nicolas Road Park||Nakayama Park|
|Pablo Apis Park||Pala Community Park|
|Paseo Gallante Park||Paloma Del Sol Park|
|Redhawk Community Park||Patricia H. Birdsall Sports Park|
|Riverton Park||Pauba Ridge Park|
|Ronald Reagan Sports Park||Sam Hick's Monument Park|
|Rotary Park||Temecula Creek Trail Park|
|Serena Hills Park||Temecula Duck Pond|
|Stephen Linen Jr. Memorial Park||Town Square Park|
|Sunset Park||Voorburg Park|
|Temeku Hills Park|
|Vail Ranch Park|
|Winchester Creek Park|
|Wolf Creek Park|
To see location of inflatables allowed at each park please view the Guide to Inflatables below.