Pool Party Zone
Enjoy a day of fun in the sun and celebrate a birthday, graduation, or any other special day by renting the Pool Party Zone on a Saturday or Sunday at the Community Rec Center Pool. See the Pool Party Rental Guide (PDF) for more information.
The Pool Party Zone is:
- A private area on the pool deck for you and your guests
- Available on Saturdays and Sundays during Public Swim.
- Your space from 1:00-5:00 p.m. (during Public Swim)
- Available June 17 through September 16
- Reservable ONLINE! - Click here! (Reservations are available up to 60 days in advance)
The Pool Party Package - $200
We provide the tables, chairs, lifeguards and pool! You take care of the rest. Below is what is included in your Pool Party Package:
- Use of the Pool Party Zone
- A private, shaded area on deck for you and your guests for 4 hours.
- Up to 6 tables and 20 chairs you need (additional may be available upon request depending on building rentals).
- Entry for 20 Guests
- Each guest will receive a wristband to wear throughout the event.
- Can purchase additional wristbands for $2/person (up to 30 additional for 50 people total).
- The Full Party Experience
- Decorate the space and make it your own! You may use signs, table cloths, place settings, and balloons.
- You will have 20 minutes before your party to set up and 20 minutes after to clean up.
- Food and drink will be allowed in the Pool Party Zone, but there is no storage space* so please plan accordingly. (Pizza is highly recommended).
- *Note: There will be access to the fridge/freezer for cake and ice cream only.
How to Rent the "Zone"
So you want to have a party at the pool? Great! Click the link in order to rent the Pool Party Zone.
Please note: Renter must be at least 18 years of age and be present throughout the duration of the event.
All reservations are available up to 60 days in advance and must be completed at least 2 weeks in advance. First come, first serve basis. Only 1 party is scheduled per day.
Please see the Pool Party Rental Guide (PDF) for more information about the reservations process, rental fees, and what you can and cannot bring.