Public Swim is a time set aside for swimmers of all ages to enjoy the pool in a recreational environment. Before coming to the pool, we ask that you please look over the pool rules.
We recommend that you reserve a space for each member of your party before arriving at the pool. See instructions below.
If you would prefer to "drop-in" at the pool, you must pay with cash (exact change) or check. Credit card will not be accepted.
|Age||All (Ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18+)|
Non-Residents (all ages)
|Reservation||Reserve your spot online before arriving. |
|**Please note: All persons entering inside the pool gates will need a reservation and will be charged admission.|
You may "drop-in" at the pool - you must pay with cash or check.
Community Rec Center - CRC
30875 Rancho Vista Rd.
|Jun 12 - Aug 10||Monday - Thursday||12:30 - 3:30 p.m.|
|Jun 16 - Aug 11||Friday||1:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Jun 16 - Aug 11||Friday (Family Fun Night)||6:00 - 8:00 p.m.|
|Jun 17 - Sep 17||Saturday & Sunday||1:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|May 27||12:00 - 2:00 p.m.|
|May 28||12:00 - 2:00 p.m.|
|Jul 4||11:00 - 3:00 p.m.|
|Sep 4||11:00 - 3:00 p.m.|
To reserve a spot:
- This is most easily done on a computer (not a smart phone).
- Click here to access the online registration page. (If on a phone, switch to desktop view).
- Login or create account. If you already have an account enter your username and password or create your TCSD account.
- Click on the "Aquatics Programs" tab
- Scroll to "Public Swim" and select the desired week.
- Choose the desired date to view availability
- Click ALL names of members of your party. (Click "Add Account Member" to include someone who is not on your account already.)
- Checkout - agree to the prompts and pay with a credit card
- Review and complete. Your Public Swim reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation receipt. You may bring your receipt with you to your reserved time, but it is not required,
Packing for Public Swim
- Chair (we do not have them here)
- Coast Guard Approved Lifejacket
- Swim attire (must be made for the water)
- Swim diapers
- Alcohol or drugs
- Baby oil
- Credit/Debit cards
- Floaties/water wings
- Food (you may eat outside the gates)
- Glass bottles
- Noodles or tubes
- Snorkel masks (goggles are ok)