See below for program and facility rules and guidelines.
|July 1-10||Mon-Fri||6:30 am - 8:30 am|
|July 1-10||Mon-Fri||10:30 am - 2:00 pm|
|July 4 - 11||Sat||7:30 am - 10:00 am|
|July 13 - Aug 11||Monday - Thursday||6:00 a.m. - 7::00 p.m.|
|July 17 - Aug 7||Friday||6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|July 18 - Aug 8||Saturday||7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.|
- Click here to access the online registration page.
- Login or create account. If you already have an account enter your username and password or create your TCSD account.
- Click on the "Lap Swim" tab
- Choose the pool and desired lane
- CRC available until July 11
- CHS available July 13 through August 11
- Choose the date to view available times
- Reserve a time (30 min or 1 hour) and add to cart
- Checkout - agree to the prompts and pay with a credit card
- Review and complete. Your lane reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation receipt. You may bring your receipt with you to your reserved time, but it is not required,
- Only one swimmer will be allowed in each lane.
- Swimmers must reserve their lane ahead of time. Click here.
- Swimmers will wait in designated staging areas until their reserved time begins.
- Swimmers must exit the pool promptly at the end of their reserved time.
- Swimmers who are more than 5 minutes late for their reserved time may have to forfeit their lane.
- Refunds will not be given if a swimmer misses their reserved time.
- Drop-in swimmers who did not reserve a lane will be allowed to swim in an unreserved lane on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Drop-in swimmers must sign-in and pay for their lane (with exact change or check) before entering the water.
- It is recommended to reserve a lane as lane availability for drop-in swimmers will be extremely limited.
- All swimmers will be required to participate in a temperature screening before entering the facility including the pool area.
- All swimmers are required to wear a mask when in the facility until entering the pool. Masks can be left in the designated staging area.
- Restrooms and on-deck shower will be available for use. The locker room area and indoor showers will be closed for the time-being.
- Please enter the facility through the back gate and exit the facility on the west side near the baby pool. (signs will be posted).
- You are encouraged to enter the facility and leave the facility in your swimsuit as to minimize contact.
Text the word @cotLapSwim to 81010. This will be used to notify participants if there is a sudden pool closure or change of facility.
Please know that due to the nature of our programs you may receive a text as early as 5 a.m. or as late as 9 p.m.
Your phone number will not be distributed. We are using the RainedOut messaging system. Please visit their website for more information.