Class is held in shallow water; participants do not need to be able to swim.
Location: CRC Pool - 30875 Rancho Vista Rd.
Register: Find the class in the online catalog under "Aquatics Programs"
|Sept 1-29||T/Th||9:50-10:40 a.m.||$28/month|
|Oct 1-29||T/Th||8:45-9:45 a.m.||$28/month|
|Nov 3-24*||T/Th||8:45-9:45 a.m.||$28/month|
|Dec 1-17||T/Th||8:45-9:45 a.m.||$16/month|
Please click here to access the registration website.
Rules and Guidelines
Water Exercise Rules and Guidelines
- There will be a strict maximum capacity for each class. Each participant will be assigned a location in the pool where they will stay for the class.
- There will be a Shallow Water Class and a Deep Water Classes occurring at the same time. You must register for a specific class. Switching classes on the day of will not be allowed.
- Participants must register for the updated Water Exercise Classes. Click here.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to buy their own water weights and belts to bring to class. Examples of water weights can be found online here and weight belts can be found here.
- Participants will wait in designated staging areas until their reserved time begins.
- Participants must exit the pool promptly at the end of their class/workout time.
- Refunds will not be given for a missed class/workout.
- Drop-in swimmers will not be allowed.
CRC Pool Facility Rules and Guidelines
- All swimmers will be required to participate in a temperature screening before entering the facility including the pool area.
- All swimmers are required to wear a mask when in the facility until entering the pool. Masks can be left in the designated staging area.
- Restrooms and on-deck shower will be available for use. The locker room area and indoor showers will be closed for the time-being.
- Please enter the facility through the back gate and exit the facility on the west side near the baby pool. (signs will be posted).
- You are encouraged to enter the facility and leave the facility in your swimsuit as to minimize contact.
Text the word @cotWaterEx to 81010. This will be used to notify participants if there is a sudden pool closure or change of facility.
Click here to join using a link: https://www.remind.com/join/cotwaterex