- 4 p.m.
- Thursday, January 16, 2014
- City of Temecula, City Council Chambers
41000 Main Street
Temecula, CA 92590
Rocky Hill, owner of Hill Alcohol and Drug Treatment, has served the Southwest Riverside County since 1986. Mr. Hill will share insight about current drug and alcohol use and abuse for the region that may be surprising to parents who are unaware. He stated, "Heroin is cheap, pure and readily accessible. Meth has taken a backseat but not too far back on the bus. The synergistic nature of opiate addiction is that with every person who gets addicted, you get a new dealer who has to find a way to afford his own use."
- Certified by the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals - CADC II
- Certified by the National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor - NAADAC
- NAADAC National Certified Addiction Counselor - NADAC II
- Member of Board of Directors for Inland Valley Regional Medical Center and Rancho
- Springs Hospital (seventeen years)
- Listed in National Directory of Who’s who in Executive and Professionals
- Certified Master Addictions Forensic Counselor
- Certified Criminal Reformation Clinician II
Mr. Hill discusses the current epidemic of opiate and prescription drug abuse, emphasizing how healthcare, law enforcement, businesses, schools and government can integrate their efforts creating innovative ways to address this newest social problem.
All Topic Recap
Melissa Donaldson, S.A.F.E. Executive Director, as the Facilitator of the Regional Task Force, will provide a recap for the final discussion.
Related Information & Resources