TVCC Weekly Webinar Series
The Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce (TVCC) hosts free webinars every Wednesday from noon to 1pm. The series will cover several aspects of COVID-19’s impact on businesses, including HR, legal, finance, operations, insurance, and more. CLICK HERE to register for these and other TVCC webinars, and additional upcoming events.
As information changes and updates rapidly, our region’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides daily webinars to discuss COVID-19-related information, and loans and other funding programs available to small businesses. These 30-40-minute webinars take place daily, Monday and Wednesday, at 3pm. CLICK HERE for more information, and to register for one of these webinars now.
Additionally, the Inland Empire SBDC offers other helpful webinars throughout the week. Follow their Facebook and events page for information specific to each webinar, and to register.
Watch SBDC’s "Coping with Covid-19" webinar, which covers all the forms needed to apply for disaster assistance.
Additional in-depth webinar trainings from SBDC calendar include:
- Small Business Webinars - April 27: How to Use Blogging to Grow Your Business, April 28: How to Price, April 29: Available Funding Resources for Your Business, April 29: Leadership and People Building Skills
Click on the specific webinar name above to register, and the calendar for more.
- Meet the Primes: SBDC is hosting 7 Local Prime Contractors who will discuss: Current/Upcoming Opportunities; Subcontractor Requirements; and Prequalification
- E-Commerce Webinar: Four-week series April 9 - 30 Fridays 9:00 - 10:00 AM
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Four-week series that will discuss: Why a Business Needs SEO; Technical SEO; On-Page SEO; and Off-Page SEO May 6 - 27 Thursdays 2:00 - 3:00 PM
- Introduction to QuickBooks Online: Three-week series designed for new and prospective QuickBooks Online users who have questions about key processes and software functions May 10 - 24 Mondays 2:00 - 3:30 PM
- Rev Up Your Revenue: Three-week series roadmap for sales & marketing to position your business for growth May 12 - 26 Wednesdays 12 - 1 PM
- Temecula Valley Wineries and Breweries, SBDC has a NO-COST re-opening program for COVID-19 re-certification specifically for you. Click here to learn more.
Local Business Resources
The City of Temecula, Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce, and Visit Temecula Valley have been working to promote local essential (permitted to operate) businesses during California’s current Stay At Home Order. Together, we’ve launched an interactive map for residents to find businesses that are open by type and location: TemeculaCA.gov/OpenBiz. If you own an essential business and would like to be added to this list, please email email@example.com.
To determine if your business is considered essential under the order and permitted to remain open, please refer to the the State of California site and PDF of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers.
Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce
In an effort to provide Temecula residents and businesses with factual COVID-19 resources and current information, the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce (TVCC) is providing on their website reopening business resources, employer and employee resources, health facts and data, individual household resources, and webinars with videos of local experts and leaders with tools to educate the business community, employers, and employees. For example, the webinar "To Stay Open or Not To Stay Open" covered the risks and consequences of making the business decision to remain open during California' s Stay At Home Order. To watch this December 15th video recording click here.
Visit Temecula Valley
Visit Temecula Valley (VTV) is committed to the safety and well-being for both visitors and businesses. VTV is closely monitoring the ongoing situation and keeping its partners informed on travel industry updates. CLICK HERE to read business updates on local restaurants, breweries, wineries and hotels; have a virtual wine tasting or hot air balloon flight; and sign-up for the VTV newsletter.
Thanks to the County of Riverside, the Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce (TVCC) is proud to distribute FREE PPE (Personal Protective Equipment: face masks, face shields and ear savers) supplies to local businesses, while supplies last.
CLICK HERE to fill out the request form.
County of Riverside's Business Ambassador Program - Free consultations to serve Temecula businesses with an individualized assessment at no-cost to help businesses run safely and efficiently. During the visit or phone consultation, the Business Ambassador will provide a toolkit and other helpful resources to businesses with questions or concerns about COVID-19 readiness and reopening. Call 951-955-0493 or click here for more information or to request a consultation. For a quick overview of the program, watch this short vimeo.
Temecula Food Pantries
- Circle of Care (26090 Ynez Rd) - Drive-up food distribution to families in need Monday through Thursday, 10:30am-12:30pm. Located at the Crossroads Church (26090 Ynez Rd), north side of the parking lot. For more information, please visit their website: circleofcareministries.org
- Community Mission of Hope (41760 Rider Way) - Drive-up distribution of fresh food and commodities Monday through Friday, 10am to 12pm. Residents of Temecula, Murrieta, Aguanga and Anza only, please. Following your first visit, a case manager will contact you for a phone intake. For more information, please visit their website: cmoh.net
- Saint Vincent de Paul Food Pantry Temecula (41875 C St) - Drive-up distribution every Friday, 9am-10:30am, at St. Catherine of Alexandria Catholic Church (41875 C St). For more information, please call 951-587-6752.
Looking for a job? The State of California has a one-stop resource for the people of California impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Search for jobs online at onwardca.org.
Join the U.S. Small Business Administration, virtually! The SBA is hiring additional employees to assist with COVID-19 disaster relief efforts. Bilingual language skills are a plus. Remote jobs are available nationwide.
Goodwill is here to help, as essential businesses are expanding their workforce and immediately hiring for temporary and new positions. Search for new and temporary job opportunities at goodwill.org. No-cost online skill building workshops also available now at goodwill.org.
Attention Job Seekers! Search for jobs, job fairs and workshops, educational programs and apprentices, and more with CalJOBS. Search for jobs online at caljobs.ca.gov. Look for jobs from your smartphone with the CalJOBS Mobile App.
The Employment Development Department (EDD) provides a variety of support services to individuals affected by COVID-19 in California. For faster and more convenient access to those services, use the online options and Coronavirus information page.
Sick or Quarantined
If unable to work due to having or being exposed to COVID-19 (certified by a medical professional), you may file a Disability Insurance (DI) claim.
For guidance on the disease, visit the California Department of Public Health website.
Reduced Work Hours
If your employer has reduced your hours or shut down operations due to COVID-19, you may file an Unemployment Insurance (UI) claim.
The Governor’s Executive Order waives the one-week unpaid waiting period, so you may collect UI benefits for the first week you are out of work. If eligible, the EDD processes and issues payments within a few weeks of receiving a claim.
Utility Information for Residents and Businesses
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, several utility companies have temporarily suspended disconnections and/or waived late fees due to non-payment. Refer to the links and phone numbers below for specific information from each company.
|ELECTRIC||Southern California Edison||800-684-8123|
|GAS||Southern California Gas Company||800-427-2200 Customer Assistance Programs|
|SEWER||Eastern Municipal Water||800-698-0400|
|WATER||Eastern Municipal Water||800-698-0400|
|Rancho California Water||951-296-6900 Automated info line: 951-296-6930|
Local Hygiene, Cleaning & PPE Supplies
|60 Grit||Face shields, intubation boxes, acrylic barriers||60gritstudios.com/products||(818) 357-1824|
|All Out Nano / Serenity Technology||Hand sanitizing Sprays (2 to 8oz); sold individually or in bundles||alloutnano.com/shop||(951) 587-3753|
|Garage Brewing||Personal sized hand sanitizing gels||garagebrewco.com (only available in-store)||(951) 587-2537|
|Gems n Loans||Cleaning supplies, Lysol, hand sanitizer||gemsnloanstemecula.com|
|Glennie’s Office Products||Hand sanitizer (in 8oz, 16oz, and 1gal. sizes), 50-pack face mask bundles, disinfectant wipes, cleaning supplies, bleach||glenniesop.com||(951) 296-3627|
|Kalifornia Distilleries||Hand sanitizer (8oz to 750mg) with refillable options||kaliforniadistilleries.com||(951) 239-5183|
|Office Depot||Hand sanitizer (in 8oz, 16oz, and 1gal. sizes), 50-pack face mask bundles, disinfectant wipes, cleaning supplies, bleach||officedepot.com||(800) 463-3768|
|Paulson Manufacturing||Masks, goggles||Available by Distributor||Call TVCC for referral to distributors - (951) 676-5090|
|Staples||Limited quantities of hand sanitizer, cleaning products||staples.com||(951) 302-6478|
|Sono Wipes||Medical grade wipes||ultrasoundwipes.com||(855) 879-4737|
|Soft Touch Group||Surgical masks (50 count)||softtouchgroup.com||(714) 478-3791|
Industrial Cleaning & Sanitation Service Providers
|1 800 Water Damage Temecula/Murrieta||Sanitizing office space||1800waterdamage.com||(951) 228-5060|
|Home Perfect Restoration||Sanitizing office space||homeperfectsocal.com||(951) 303-1333|
|Pulido Cleaning & Restoration||Sanitizing office space||teampulido.com||(951) 296-9090|
|R.E.E. Mechanical Inc.||Industrial HVAC for COVID concerns||reehvac.net||(800) 742-0910|
|Superior Restoration||Water damage, extraction or cleanup, mold damage, fire smoke damage restoration||http://www.superiorrestore.com||951-200-5621|
|Anita’s Custom Tailoring||Face masks with optional filter||anitascustomtailoring.com||(951) 775-4928|
|Brilliant Image Group||Various products available||big-img.com||(951) 695-8853|
|Clear Blue Promotions||Hand sanitizer, masks, sneeze guards, floor vinyls, disposable pens||clearbluepromotions.com||(951) 452-3856|
|Fully Promoted||Hand sanitizer, wellness products||fullypromoted.com||(951) 370-9816|
|Haute Inspiration||Surgical masks, microfiber cloth masks, hand sanitizer in all sizes including pumps||hauteinspirations.com||(858) 715-6972|
|Impact Marketing||Face masks, hand sanitizer||impact.ms||(888) 441-1233|
|JD Promotions||Masks, hand sanitizers, thermometers, disposable pens, floor vinyls||jdpromos.com||(951) 473-2210|
- Riverside County Economic Development
Business and Employee Assistance
- U.S. Small Business Administration
Small Business Assistance
- California Restaurant Association
Restaurant Relief and Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Small Business Emergency Loans
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Small Business Emergency Loans
- Interested in tracking the economic impacts of COVID-19 on people, businesses, and communities across the United States in real time? Opportunity Insights has such an economic tracker at www.Tracktherecovery.org.
- For information specific to Riverside County, read The Pandemic and The Economy in Riverside County, dated July 21, 2020, a report by the Inland Empire Economic Partnership with insight to the economic impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic to our region to date.