Local COVID-19 Testing Sites
PUBLIC TESTING SITES
FREE COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing (PCR) is available to any Riverside County resident who wants to be tested including healthy individuals who do not exhibit any symptoms.
State Testing Sites - FREE
- Temecula - Grace Mellman Community Library (41000 County Center Dr., Temecula) - Tuesdays through Saturdays, 7am-7pm
- Perris - Citrus Hills High School (18150 Wood Road, Perris) - Mondays through Fridays, 7am-7pm
- Moreno Valley - Cottonwood Golf Center (13671 Frederick Street, Moreno Valley) - Mondays through Fridays, 7am-7pm
- Beaumont - Women’s Club (306 E. 6th Street, Beaumont) - Tuesdays through Fridays, 7am-7pm
- Jurupa Valley - Jurupa Valley Fleet Center (5293 Mission Boulevard, Jurupa Valley) - Tuesdays through Saturdays, 7am-7pm
- Norco - Nellie Weaver Hall (3737 Crestview Dr., Norco) - Mondays through Fridays, 7am-7pm
- Coachella - Bagdouma Park Community Center (51-251 Douma Street, Coachella) - Mondays through Fridays, 7am-7pm
- Desert Hot Springs - Lozano Community Center (12-800 W. Arroyo Drive, Desert Hot Springs) - Tuesdays through Saturdays, 7am-7pm
Testing information and hours of operation on this web page are subject to change.
County Testing Sites - FREE
NOTE: For Temecula's location listed below (at Ronald Reagan Sports Park on Thursdays only), you must register directly at http://bit.ly/CityofTemeculaTesting. For all other County locations, visit gettested.ruhealth.org. Call 800-945-6171 for questions:
- Temecula - Ronald Reagan Sports Park/Community Recreation Center parking lot (30875 Rancho Vista Road, Temecula). Thursdays Only, 8am-3pm. Register ahead of time at http://bit.ly/CityofTemeculaTesting.
- Lake Elsinore - Diamond Stadium (500 Diamond Drive, Lake Elsinore)
- Perris - Lake Perris Fairgrounds (18700 Lake Perris Drive, Perris)
- Moreno Valley - Crossword Christian Church (21401 Box Springs Road, Moreno Valley) - Mondays through Fridays, 8am-4pm
- Riverside - Sears Building (5261 Arlington Avenue, Riverside)
PRIVATE TESTING SITES
Private Testing - Cost Varies
The following local medical offices and mobile locations offer COVID-19 diagnostic testing to those with symptoms or who have been exposed to the virus. Some also offer antibody testing. Please reach out to them directly for additional testing information, pricing, appointments and more.
- Covid Clinic - Offer (1) FREE (no out-of-pocket cost) COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) diagnostic test (with laboratory results in a few days), and (2) other COVID-19 tests that require payment up front, including rapid results testing at a cost outlined on their website at https://covidclinic.org/#tests. Testing is available for those with and without COVID-19 symptoms. Hours and days of operation may change depending on demand.
- Margarita Recreation Center (29119 Margarita Road, Temecula). Parking lot Mondays through Sundays, 9am-5pm. Appointments are required. To schedule an appointment, visit https://covidclinic.org/temecula-margarita-recreation-center/.
- Patricia H. Birdsall Sports Park (32380 Deer Hollow Way, Temecula). Drive-thru testing Mondays through Sundays, 9am-5pm. To schedule an appointment, visit https://covidclinic.org/temecula-birdsall-sports-park/.
- Temecula Community Center (28816 Pujol Street, Temecula). Drive-thru testing Mondays through Sundays, 9am-5pm. To schedule an appointment, visit https://covidclinic.org/temecula-community-center/.
- Promenade Temecula Shopping Mall (40820 Winchester, Temecula - northwest parking lot in front of JC Penny and Macy's). Drive-thru testing Mondays through Sundays, 7am-8pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit https://covidclinic.org/temecula-site/ for more information. Antibody testing also available.
- Rancho Family Medical Group (28780 Single Oak Dr, Suite 160, Temecula). Testing requires a video visit with one of their healthcare providers beforehand; tests are limited and are drive-up. Call 951-676-4193 or visit ranchofamilymed.com for more information.
- Accelerated Urgent Care (41540 Winchester Rd, Temecula). Walk-ins are accepted, but appointments are recommended to reduce wait times. Call 951-365-5585 or visit acceleratedurgentcare.com/covid-19 for more information.
- United Medical Doctors Urgent Care (31150 Temecula Parkway, Ste 101, Temecula). Call 951-383-2618 or visit www.unitedmdurgentcare.com for more information.
- Temecula 24 Hour Urgent Care (41715 Winchester Rd, Ste 101, Temecula). Call 951-308-4451 or visit temecula24hoururgentcare.com for more information.
- Temecula Center for Integrative Medicine (27450 Ynez Rd, Ste 100, Temecula). COVID-19 testing for current patients only; antibody testing available to the public. Call 951-383-4333 for more information.
- RJ Clinical Institute (44045 Margarita Rd, Ste 101 & 102, Temecula). Call 951-302-1122 or visit COVID19testcenter.rjclinical.com for more information. Antibody testing also available.
Testing information on this web page is subject to change.