Local COVID-19 Testing Sites
On April 17, 2020, COVID-19 testing became available to ALL residents in Riverside County. The re-opening of Temecula businesses and all businesses in Riverside County is highly dependent on Riverside County meeting certain testing milestones required by the State, and one very important milestone is COVID-19 testing capacity and positivity rate.
Testing is available to anyone who wants to be tested including healthy individuals who do not exhibit any symptoms. Any resident of Riverside County can make an appointment to be tested. All County and State locations are FREE. (They may ask for insurance but you can decline to provide it.)
If you believe you have symptoms of COVID-19, please call your medical provider. Most providers are now offering video and phone visits to reduce the number of people coming into facilities, and further spreading the virus. Your doctor will be able to provide you with further instructions.
FREE TESTING SITES
Effective April 17, 2020, Riverside County residents who do not have symptoms and/or were not exposed, but simply want to be diagnostically tested for COVID-19, may do so at no cost at the testing sites listed below. Those who have had exposure to a confirmed case and/or are symptomatic should also be tested. (NOTE: These sites do not provide antibody testing.)
Call 800-945-6171 to make an appointment. Those without appointments will not be tested. Public testing locations near Temecula:
State Testing Sites - FREE
- Temecula - Grace Mellman Community Library (41000 County Center Dr., Temecula) - Tuesdays through Saturdays, 7am-7pm
- Perris - Citrus Hills High School (18150 Wood Rd., Perris) - Mondays through Fridays, 7am-7pm
- Moreno Valley - Cottonwood Golf Center (13671 Frederick St., Moreno Valley ) - Tuesdays through Saturdays, 7am-7pm
- Beaumont - Noble Creek Community Center (390 W. Oak Valley Pkwy., Beaumont) - Tuesdays through Saturdays, 7am-7pm
- Jurupa Valley - Jurupa Valley Fleet Center (5293 Mission Boulevard, Jurupa Valley) - Mondays through Fridays, 7am-7pm
- Norco - Nellie Weaver Hall (3737 Crestview Dr., Norco) - Mondays through Fridays, 7am-7pm
- Coachella - Bagdouma Park Community Center (51-251 Douma St., Coachella) - Tuesdays through Saturdays, 7am-7pm
- Desert Hot Springs - Lozano Community Center (12-800 W. Arroyo Dr., Desert Hot Springs) - Tuesdays through Saturdays, 7am-7pm
County Testing Sites - FREE
Call 800-945-6171 for an appointment at one of these County-led locations
Drive-thru Testing Sites:
- Lake Elsinore - Diamond Stadium (500 Diamond Dr., Lake Elsinore) - Sundays through Thursdays, 8am-2pm. Appointments for this location may also be made online at projectbaseline.com/study/covid-19
- Perris - Lake Perris Fairgrounds (18700 Lake Perris Dr., Perris) - Tuesdays through Saturdays, 8am-2pm
- Riverside - Sears Building (5261 Arlington Ave., Riverside) - Tuesdays through Saturdays, 8am-2pm
- Indio - Riverside County Fairgrounds (82-503 Hwy 111, Indio) - Tuesdays through Saturdays, 6:30am-11:30pm
Walk-in Testing Sites:
- Moreno Valley - Crossword Christian Church (21401 Box Springs Rd., Moreno Valley) - Mondays through Fridays, 8am-4pm
- Cathedral City - Cathedral City Public Library (33520 Date Palm Dr., Cathedral City) - Mondays through Fridays, 8am-4pm
Private Testing - Cost Varies
The following local facilities offer COVID-19 diagnostic testing to those with symptoms or who have been exposed to the virus. Some also offer antibody testing. Please reach out to them directly for additional testing information, pricing, appointments and more.
- Rancho Family Medical Group (28780 Single Oak Dr, Suite 160, Temecula). Testing requires a video visit with one of their healthcare providers beforehand; tests are limited and are drive-up. Call 951-676-4193 or visit ranchofamilymed.com for more information.
- Accelerated Urgent Care (41540 Winchester Rd, Temecula). Walk-ins are accepted, but appointments are recommended to reduce wait times. Call 951-365-5585 or visit acceleratedurgentcare.com/covid-19 for more information.
- United Medical Doctors (31150 Temecula Parkway, Ste 101, Temecula). Call 951-383-2618 or visit unitedmd.com for more information.
- Temecula 24 Hour Urgent Care (41715 Winchester Rd, Ste 101, Temecula). Call 951-308-4451 or visit temecula24hoururgentcare.com for more information.
- Temecula Center for Integrative Medicine (27450 Ynez Rd, Ste 100, Temecula). COVID-19 testing for current patients only; antibody testing available to the public. Call 951-383-4333 for more information.
- LabCorp (online testing kits available as of 4/30/2020). CLICK HERE to order your at-home test kit.
- RJ Clinical Institute (44045 Margarita Rd, Ste 101 & 102, Temecula). Call 951-302-1122 or visit COVID19testcenter.rjclinical.com for more information. Antibody testing also available.
Testing information on this web page is subject to change.