Local COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Riverside - Springbrook Clubhouse (1011 Orange Street, Riverside - 951-826-2000) Tuesdays through Thursdays: 7am-7pm
- Moreno Valley - Cottonwood Golf Center (13671 Frederick Street, Moreno Valley - 951-413-3290) Mondays through Thursdays: 7am-7pm
- Perris - City Council Chambers (101 North D Street, Perris) Mondays through Thursdays: 7am-7pm
- Beaumont - Women’s Club (306 E. 6th Street, Beaumont - 951-845-9555) Wednesdays through Fridays: 7am-7pm, Saturdays: 7am-5pm
- Desert Hot Springs - Lozano Community Center (12-800 W. Arroyo Drive, Desert Hot Springs - 760-329-6411) Wednesdays through Fridays: 7am-7pm, Saturdays: 7am-5pm
FREE COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing (PCR) is available to any Riverside County resident who wants to be tested including those who do not exhibit symptoms. NOTE: testing locations & hours are subject to change.
PRIVATE TESTING SITES - COSTS VARY
The following local medical offices and mobile locations offer COVID-19 diagnostic testing to those with symptoms or who have been exposed to the virus. Some also offer antibody testing. Please reach out to them directly for additional testing information, pricing, appointments and more. Visit State of California testing locator for additional locations.
- Covid Clinic - FREE (NO OUT OF POCKET) PCR TESTS TO TEMECULA RESIDENTS (40820 Winchester, Temecula - Promenade Temecula Shopping Mall, northwest parking lot in front of JC Penny and Macy's). Drive-thru testing Mondays through Sundays, 7am-8pm. Hours and days of operation may change depending on demand. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit https://covidclinic.org/temecula-site/ for more information.
- FREE (zero cost) COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) diagnostic test (with laboratory results in a couple of days).
- Paid COVID-19 tests that may require payment up front, including antibody testing and rapid results testing at a cost outlined on their website at https://covidclinic.org/#tests.
Curative (31669 Temecula Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592 Vail Ranch Center Kiosk) M-F: 7am-2:30pm. Closed for lunch from 11:30-12. RT-PCR test for COVID-19. Results typically within 1-2 days after arrival at the lab. Sign up here: https://curative.com/sites/33090
- Accelerated Urgent Care (41540 Winchester Rd, Temecula). Walk-ins are accepted, but appointments are recommended to reduce wait times. Call 951-365-5585 or visit acceleratedurgentcare.com/covid-19 for more information.
- United Medical DoctorsUrgent Care (31150 Temecula Parkway, Ste 101, Temecula). Call 951-383-2618 or visit www.unitedmdurgentcare.com for more information.
- Temecula 24 Hour Urgent Care (41715 Winchester Rd, Ste 101, Temecula) available 24 hours. Offers PCR testing (with results within 24-48 hours) may be billed to insurance when have symptoms, and paid COVID-19 rapid testing (results in about an hour). Call 951-308-4451 or visit temecula24hoururgentcare.com to make a reservation or for more information.
- RJ Clinical Institute (44045 Margarita Rd, Ste 101 & 102, Temecula). Call 951-302-1122 or visit COVID19testcenter.rjclinical.com for more information. Antibody testing also available.
Testing information on this web page is subject to change.