You can pay your parking citation either by mail or online
City of Temecula
Citation Processing Center
P.O. Box 10479
Newport Beach, CA 92658-0479
The City of Temecula offers payment plans to Indigent Registered Owner(s)/Lessee(s) with unpaid parking citations issued on or after July 1, 2018 for amounts of $300.00 or less. If you wish to apply for an Indigent Payment Plan, you must request an application within 60 calendar days of issuance of the citation, or within 10 days of Administrative Hearing determination, whichever is later.
An Indigent Payment Plan provides the option to pay your parking citation in up to $25.00 monthly increments within a maximum of 18 months. Upon approval, a non-refundable Payment Plan fee of $5.00 will be assessed to the total Payment Plan amount and all late fee and penalties shall be waived. Waived late fees may be reinstated and a hold filed with the Department of Motor Vehicles if the person falls out of compliance with the Payment Plan.
The Indigent Payment Plan is available to registered owners whose monthly income (See Guidelines Below) is 125 percent or less of the current poverty guidelines updated periodically in the Federal Register by the United States Department of Health and Human Services under the authority of Section 9902(a) of Title 42 of the United States Code; or receives public benefits from any of the following programs:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and State Supplementary Payment (SSP)
- California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids Act (CalWORKS)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- County Relief, General Relief (GR), or General Assistance (GA)
- Cash Assistance Program for Aged, Blind, and Disabled Legal Immigrants (CAPI)
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) (Article7-commencing with Section 12300) of Chapter 3 of Part 3 of Division 9 of the Welfare and Institutions Code.
Proof of participation in the above programs and the Unpaid Citation Payment Plan/Proof of Indigency Application submission are required. Applications are obtained by and submitted to the Citation Processing Center.
|Persons in Household||125% of Poverty Guideline*|