- Youth Opportunities
- Legal Scholars Program
Legal Scholars Program
The Legal Scholars Program offers a wide array of activities to prepare college undergraduate and graduate students interested in pursuing a career in the legal field. The program is in person and based out of the City of Temecula's Temecula Valley Entrepreneur's Exchange.
The program advisor is Mr. Robert Rosenstein of the Law Offices of Rosenstein & Associates in Temecula.
Students gain valuable skills in the legal field such as: critical thinking, organization, professionalism, and networking. This program not only aids students in their journey to obtain jobs in the legal sphere but creates fun and exciting memories that will stay with the students for the rest of their lives.
Program activities include:
- Networking with various legal working professionals
- Courtroom shadowing experience
- LSAT preparation and information
- Leadership lecture series
- Law School campus visit
The 2023 program will be five weeks during the summer.
Date: Thursday - Friday, July 6 - 7, 2023
Mondays - Wednesdays, July 10 - August 2, 2023
Time: 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Location: Temecula Valley Entrepreneur's Exchange, 43200 Business Park Drive, Temecula, CA 92590
Requirements & Qualifications
- This program is intended for students in the Inland Southern California region enrolled in local colleges and universities.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age.
- Provide a resume.
- Provide a cover letter.
- Provide a letter of recommendation (optional).
- Students should be committed to the program.
The registration fee for the program is $15.
Online registration is available at temeculaca.gov/register. Students are also required to submit a resume and cover letter (letter of recommendation optional) to Work Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to apply is Friday, June 16, 2023.
For more information, please contact Work Programs at email@example.com.