Summer Day Camp
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! - Prior to May 17, please review the following information below. Space for camp is very limited, so please understand the process listed below and do not hesitate to contact us early on if you have any questions.
- Registration will only be taken online, using the link above. It is easiest done on a computer/laptop (as opposed to on a cell phone/tablet).
- Registration opens at 8:00am SHARP on Monday, May 17th for Temecula residents within Temecula City limits.
- Prior to registration, please click HERE to verify that your address is within Temecula City limits. Click on "I want to" and then "find by address." If your address does not populate, then you are considered a non-resident.
- Non-resident registration opens on June 7th, if space allows. Non-residents are charged an additional $20 per session, per camper.
- Prior to registration, it is a good idea to create a registration account and to familiarize yourself with the website. Be sure to add all family members to your account when creating it.
- Prior to registration, have the following information ready to type/paste in. Consider typing it out ahead of time so that you can simply copy & paste onto the registration website.
- The first & last name of any camper(s) you would like to request in your camper's cohort.
- The first name, last name, and phone number of FOUR adults (including yourself) who are authorized to pick up your camper.
- Your credit card information: number, expiration, security code, name on the card, and billing address.
- At this time, there are no sibling discounts or scholarships. However, something we are offering are payment plans. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to see the graphic regarding payment plans. That will be the final screen you will see during the online registration.
Detailed camp schedules will vary by week and age group. Parents/guardians will be provided their camper's schedule as sessions approach.
Here is an example of a basic schedule. Keep in mind that these activities will be conducted within the cohort.
|8am - 9am||Freeplay (lanyards, drawing, board games, etc)|
|9am - 10am||Playground & morning snack|
|10am - 11am||Virtual field trip live on Zoom|
|11am - 12pm||Lunch|
|12pm - 1pm||Arts and crafts|
|1pm - 2pm||Gym play (noodle tag, steal the bacon, etc)|
|2pm - 3pm||Field games (kickball, water balloon toss, etc)|
|3pm - 4pm||Afternoon snack & indoor play (freeze dance, trivia, etc)|
|4pm - 5pm||Freeplay (lanyards, drawing, board games, etc)|
Do you have a passion for recreation and/or working with the youth in our community? Looking to gain work or volunteer experience in a government agency? Look no further! The City of Temecula is currently recruiting to fill both paid and volunteer positions for our program!
JR. COUNSELORS: We are looking for volunteers who are in need of community service hours for high school graduation. Must be ages 15-17. Complete the application here: Jr. Counselor Application
*Hiring is contingent upon public health orders allowing Day Camp activities*
PAID POSITIONS: We are hiring for paid positions! Click on each job title to view information and to apply. Applications for paid positions are available online only.
Day Camp Director (Closes March 7, 2021)
Assistant Day Camp Director (Closes March 18, 2021)
Day Camp Counselor (Recreation Assistant) (Closes April 15, 2021)
* Hiring is contingent upon public health orders allowing Day Camp activities*
You can reach us via email or phone:
- Email address: DayCamp@TemeculaCA.gov
- Phone: 951-694-6410 (line is answered weekdays from 8am-5pm)
- As we are not fully staffed at this time, please bear with us on the phone line. If no one answers, please leave a voicemail with your return phone number and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.