Facility RentalsThe City of Temecula has various facilities that are available to rent for parties and family gatherings. Reservations are taken by each facility individually and information regarding pricing and available dates may be found by selecting the desired facility below:
Picnic Shelter Reservations
The City of Temecula picnic shelter areas are available to reserve at the following park locations listed below. These picnic shelter areas are NOT considered first come first serve sites and you MUST have a reservation for use. Rentals are booked from 9am to 1pm or 2pm to 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays, reservations must be submitted 7 days prior to the event. All other picnic shelter areas in the City are considered first come first serve sites.
Please note that all Vendors must be pre-approved and are ONLY allowed in conjunction with renting a picnic shelter and are required to provide liability insurance listing the City of Temecula as the Certificate Holder. Food vendors or caterers are also required to have a Riverside County Health Permit. Please see below for the current list of Approved Party Jump companies.
*CLICK Here for the ONLINE Picnic Shelter Reservations* then click the PICNIC SHELTER RENTALS tab at the top.
Party Jump Guidelines
- Party Jumpers are ONLY allowed at the parks in conjunction with renting a picnic shelter.
- Only an Approved Vendor may install and uninstall inflatable bounce houses.
- Companies must provide their own generator.
- Inflatables must be hand delivered onto turf.
- Absolutely no driving vehicles on turf. Violators will be removed from the City vendor list indefinitely.
- Only standard jumps under 25x25 feet are allowed, slides must be within the 25 x 25 feet area and must not be taller than 14 feet high. NO water features are allowed.
- Party Jumpers must be free standing and weighted. Stakes are not allowed in the parks and equipment may not be tied or tethered to trees, tables or other park amenities.
- All guests must follow the rules and guidelines of the equipment owner and manufacturer for safety.
- Party Jumpers must be set-up in approved designated area ONLY.
- Party Jumpers may only operate between 9:00am-6:00pm.
- Only invited guests may use the Party Jumpers following all current social gathering guidelines.
- Consumption of alcohol in all city parks is prohibited.
- No glass containers.
- No Amplified sound (including DJ's and microphones with speakers.)
- No charcoal or propane personal Grills or BBQ's are permitted.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated trash cans and dumpsters.
- No tape allowed for decorating at city parks.
- No piñatas attached to trees.
- No toy guns including pellet, gel and paint.
- Flying balloons, planes, rockets, and fireworks are not permitted.
- No dogs off leash and please clean up after your dog.
- Selling merchandise or providing services in City park sites or City recreational facilities without approval is prohibited.
- Loitering in City parks is not permitted.
- Fire lanes must remain open at all times.
- Appropriate use of handicapped parking will be monitored.
- Overnight parking is prohibited at all park sites and facilities.
- For safety purposes, the use of private boats, powered motor boats or watercraft of any kind is prohibited at the Temecula Duck Pond and Harveston Lake Park.
- Feeding of the ducks at the Temecula Duck Pond and Harveston Lake Park is prohibited. Feeding ducks "people food" is detrimental to their livelihood and leads to overpopulation, dietary and nutritional problems, and aggressive behavior. It also contributes to a decline in water quality, degradation of landscape, along with significant cleanup and revegetation costs.
Meeting Space RentalsStrictly for business related events, The City of Temecula Conference Center offers the perfect venue for your next Seminar, Lecture, Workshop or Training Event. For more details please call Community Services at (951) 694-6480 or email Rentals@TemeculaCA.gov
*Please note the Conference Center is currently CLOSED