Vendor Information and Requirements
- Applications open January 9 - March 24, 2023.
- Vendors will be notified Monday, March 27, 2023.
- Food Vendors and Rod Run Specific Vendors will have priority registration.
- No Food Trucks.
- Power is not provided.
- 2023 Vending dates & Times: Friday, May 5, 5pm-8pm; Saturday May 6, 9am-4pm.
- Vendor Location: Main Street “Y”. No exceptions.
- All items for sale must be of good quality. A selection committee will review all applications and photos to determine the sale items appropriateness for this event.
- All vendors should provide a banner to identify their booth.
- Banners and signage shall only indicate the name of the entrant.
- Vendors shall not distribute flyers, business cards or other materials to spectators outside of their approved vendor booth area.
- The City of Temecula reserves the right to deny access to any vendor that does not satisfy these guidelines.
- For all additional vendor information, please call the us at (951) 694-6480.
- This is a “Rain or Shine” Event, there will be no refunds.
Vendors must supply all of the following AFTER they are accepted as a vendor:
- Full payment must be received by April 7, 2023.
- Liability Waivers for all individuals working in your booth during the event.
- Liability Insurance – Certificate of General Liability Insurance in the amount of $1 million dollars and Additionally Insured Endorsement.
- Copy of State Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit (for more information call (909) 680-6400)